Analysis. Consulting. Active management.
Happily ever aftering.
You're an international IT company looking to expand with reduced costs.
You don't know where to start? We're looking for partners.
We help you expand your business in Cluj-Napoca, guiding you along the process:
We have over 15 year of experience in IT&C on both German and Romanian markets.
Once you make the decision to expand in Romania, we put you in contact with a database of developers and testers available for starting in your new location as soon as you say "go".
As Software Engineers & Developers with a track record in companies such as Emerson,
Siemens and other international companies (German, American, British),
we had the opportunity to compare various types of business environments and their evolution.
We develop software for medical, management and automotive fields, which broadened our IT area of expertise.
We've worked with inspiring people, demanding people, easy-to-work-with people and also with people who put us through hell. ...Cheers to the last ones, for those frustrations challenged us to make a change.
Find some of the possible members of your team below:
So, why would you come to this market?
There are MORE reasons to come work with us!
internet connection speed
certified IT specialist
We're ranked 2nd in the world at internet connection speed
This isn't only because we've mostly replaced the copper cables with optical fibre,
but also because we know how to organize connections. "Are we going to move a bit?"
a popular Romanian word would say. You can tell why.
95000 certified IT specialists — more technology workers than Western Countries can dream of
Our education system is oriented towards mathematics, heavy-science and foreign languages,
which makes us pretty fast-minded in the European race for technology development.
Quick fact: Those of you to use Windows 7 owe your anti-virus protection to Romanian software engineers.
Maybe because we lacked textbooks we don't really play by them
After the Communist times we woke up in a world where we were so far behind. We had nothing and we had to keep up,
so we just tried and tried until it came out right. What was the word? Uhm... Creativity.
We always had to prove our potential and that turned us into yes-men for challenges.
You'll see: give a problem to a Romanian programmer and you'll light sparkles in his eyes.
Any company pays no more nor less than 16% - flat tax
A happy financial environment. Is there anything else to say?
We have five times cheaper operating costs than Western Countries
Electricity and utilities might seem a bargain compared to Germany.
Our nuclear energy plant in Cernavoda, our hydroelectric plant on the Danube and geothermal,
solar, wind, methane, and other small hydroelectric installations around the country
makes us pretty self-reliable, with only small amounts of electricity being imported.
With few exceptions, programmers can keep it all to themselves
The 16 percent flat tax exemption in Romania applies in most of the situations for IT workers.
Not only that wages are higher for this sector, but the free-of-tax status gives our technical
brains some sort of special sense of pride. We're good and the government knows it.
If you know how to state your case, the Government will chip in
About 77 million euro from the state had been invested in technology companies in Romania during the last decade.
We're talking Microsoft and IBM here. We're up for big investments because we know our potential.
Considerably cheaper wages than in Western Europe
As an IT guy finishing school in Romania a salary starting from 700 to 1000 euros awaits you.
While this is still pretty attractive for a Romanian programmer, it represents a bargain for any Western company.
...Don't take our word for it
Reduce your expenses! Get your business to Romania!
Drop us an email!
of the companies
technical, scientific activities
hundreds of computer scientists
Germany, UK, France, Italy, s.f
The capital of Transylvania and the sweetheart city of Romania
This place is fast-developing both economically, with over 10 international IT enterprises settled here and culturally,
by having been named European Youth Cultural Capital in 2015.
Its architecture makes it among the most beautiful
cities in this country and...
the architecture of its women makes it a pretty pleasant place to live in.
- Over 33% of the companies in Cluj-Napoca develop technical, scientific activities
- 2 Universities of technical profile provide hundreds of computer scientists and software engineers every year, which makes Cluj-Napoca the second most important university center after the capital.
- 500.000 people make up the population of Cluj-Napoca, out of which around 300.000 are inhabitants,
100.000 people are students from around the country and over 50.000 are non-permanent foreign residents.
Quite a big community of expats to blend in with.
- Over 14 consulates in tight connection to Germany, Great Britain, France, Italy, Brazil, Netherlands, Chile, Turkey, China, Poland, Russia, Japan, s.f.
- International airport — 5km away from the city
- 1000 Mbps is the downloading speed in one of the fastest internet infrastructures in the world.
- 27.5 euro/month is the best deal you can get for the best internet service: Business Fiber Power 220 Mbps + Office 365.
- Some of the most important living costs include: a meal from 2.00 to 4.00 euro, around 0.25 euro for 1 liter of mineral water,
around 1.50 for beer in good restaurants, around 0.50 euro for a bus fare, around 0.50 euro/km for taxi,
basic utilities (electricity, gas, water, garbage) from 11.00 to 45.00 euro/month,
office rent goes from 5.00 to 13.00 euro per square meter, accounting services cost around 250 euro.
- The Botanical Garden in Cluj-Napoca is considered to be the most beautiful in Romania, with over 14 ha of land in which are grown over 10.000 of the most beautiful plants and trees. For a quiet afternoon, the tropical and subtropical plants in the botanical garden make the best company.
- The National Ethnographic Museum holds almost three hundred years of Transylvanian history, being the oldest of its kind in the whole country. The best way to get a hold of our cultural heritage is taking a walk between the old buildings, folk installations and craftsman workshops. A thrill for any foreigner who has seen it so far.
- The greatest panoramic view above the city can be seen from Cetatuia, the hill that clears the mind of its people every time they need a place to reflect and relax.
- 180 years old is the Simion Barnutiu Park, the main recreational space for any person living in Cluj. Here you can take a short boat trip on the lake that holds the reflection of Chios, the ghost of an old casino, rising like a monument.
- One of the most popular attractions is the Turda salt mine, the 22nd most unbelievable travel destinations in the world, as named by Business Insider. The sport fields, the mini golf course, bowling, pool and tennis table in the pure salty air, will help you relaxed after a full week of meetings and heavy plans.
- While near Turda, make a stop at Cheile Turzii for a bagpacking morning. The Hasdate river that shaped the muntain after its course created a cart landscape masterpiece. Bring your camera!
- Water? Yes, we have actually some very beautiful lakes within an hour of driving, or even closer. They go by the names of Belis and Tarnita and await you for mini-vacations in cozy chalets or simply to calm down your crazy urge to escape the city and clear your head.
- Theater, Opera, Cinema, Libraries and during the summer, the Transylvania International Film Festival will feed your cultural cravings.
- ...and of course, because Cluj-Napoca people value their inner calm, there are plenty of places for leisure time in the city, for meeting new people and exchanging ideas: coffee shops, bars and clubs will make the best out of your mornings and give you the whitest nights of them all, during weekends.
So, are you coming to visit and absolutely love this place, or what?
Already imaging your business in Cluj-Napoca?
Corporations in Cluj-Napoca
We've got quite an IT cluster in Cluj with over 20 multilingual companies' offices. This is because the English fluency rate is over 80%, while second languages as French and German are widely spoken.
Here are some of the enterprises who took advantage of the IT business opportunities in this city:
Get your name among the successfull multinational businesses in Cluj-Napoca!
talk to us about it
two IT Specialists with a big idea:
to build a new type of management model, that would sustain a subsidiary from launch and throughout development,
by offering an all inclusive package of services, where the burden of organizational affairs is taken away from the investor.
© 2015 Aggreg8 All Rights Reserved
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.